Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Word Count Wednesday (3/1/17)

What am I working on?

I'm seriously considering working on a chapter two for our chapter project, I have the story nearly completed in my head and it was rather fun to work on. I'm also working on my in media res experiment set in a medieval fantasy world; I think I'm going to start the story with my MC and his army pillaging an enemy village/sacred temple and getting cursed by the high priestess for trying to steal from the gods. Actually I think I might create maps for all of my stories so it can add some scope to the whole thing, I love world building it's one of my favorite things to do. I'm going to attempt to write a poem this week and begin again on the magical realism story as well as the children's book.

Word Count: 1,154 (YAY!)

How do I feel about the process?

It's getting better i'm still a bit slow but I found that lately i've had like an hour or so where I can type up a storm without receiving a loss for words. It's exciting that i'm slowly getting out of my period of writer's block (HUZZAH HUZZAH)

What am I reading now?

Guenevere, Queen of the Summer Country by Rosalind Miles

Fullmetal Alchemist vol. 22, 23, 24 by Hiromu Arakawa

On Writing by Stephen King


2 comments:

  1. Map making can be very helpful -- no matter what kind of story we're creating. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you decide if you will be continuing the story for Narrative Assignment #2?

    ReplyDelete